[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter XVII - Return to Hoburn Hill

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 18:56:20 UTC 2015

OOC: The ship can certainly reach that height, as there is a number of
ley lines in the area. All such routes will require that the ship come
in reasonably close proximity to the nexus, which, as Vesper can
attest to, could lead to unpredictable results for anything using
magic; like, say, a giant Technowizard floating leyline ship :)

mightymartianca at gmail.com