[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter XVII

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Sat Dec 12 15:48:24 UTC 2015

ooc: Sorry about my own tardiness, meant to answer this sooner.

[Alex]
As she sees the hover bike about to land, Alex runs for the landing
site. She has been extracted from a hot LZ in the past and knows the
drill by now. keeping her rifle ready, "Ready, Lets go."

As they take off, she does tap on the pilot's shoulder, "Thanks." Always
good to be polite to fellow soldiers.
[/Alex]

On 2015-12-09 19:27, Aaron Clausen wrote:

> [GM]
> As this is going on, a Hoverbike appears and the pilot lands near
> Alex's position. "We need to go now!" the pilot shouts at Alex.

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope of reward,
then we are a sorry lot indeed -
- Albert Einstein, German-born American Physicist

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.net
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/