[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter XVI - Assault on the Kydians

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Wed Jan 28 20:51:46 UTC 2015

[Alex]
The red headed scout shrugs at that. Being able to replace gear is the
only thing she needs money over. Being rich has never really been an
interest of hers. Granted, someday replacing her hover bike might be
nice but otherwise he needs are modest.
[/Alex]

--
If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope of reward,
then we are a sorry lot indeed -

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.net
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/