[Taocow PBEM] [Alex and Vesper] Book 3 - Chapter XVII

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Sun Jul 12 15:37:09 UTC 2015

[Alex]
"The ship has its own problems at the moment," the red headed ranger
states. "I am trying to see if Ted answers me and see if maybe he can
help us with a plan."

Takes a moment or two before continuing, "Whatever plan we use, we are
going to have to stealthy. We need to try to keep an escape route if
possible. Can always try from another direction."
[/Alex]

Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.net
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/