[Taocow PBEM] [Alex and Vesper] Book 3 - Chapter XVII

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Fri Jul 17 20:50:22 UTC 2015

[Alex]
"I know it is risky but if things go south, do you have the mystical
resources to get us out?"
"Not skilled at making bombs and wish we have some fusion blocks. They
would make a useful distraction."
[/Alex]

On 2015-07-16 11:01, 'Peter Perkins' via Taocow Rifts PBEM wrote:

> [Vesper]
> "Agreed, and we will try and arm you with things we gain from the fallen so you have some manner of armor and weapons."
> Vesper will set them up with the items found on the Malig they killed.

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope of reward,
then we are a sorry lot indeed -
- Albert Einstein, German-born American Physicist

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.net
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/