[Taocow PBEM] [Alex and Vesper] Book 3 - Chapter XVII

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Wed Jun 17 20:20:36 UTC 2015

[Alex]
"I have fought even larger groups in my time," the red headed ranger
states. Of course she is not planning to tell them that it was a
hopeless battle against the Xiticix.

"Where would they have taken my friend and what are the numbers there?"
she continues.
[/Alex]

If she can get help from the other team members, what kind of numbers
can we muster on our side?