[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter XVII - Return to Hoburn Hill

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 21:18:49 UTC 2015

OOC: I assume you're all in close proximity, but that's up to every
player individually. If Peter and Oz don't respond, I'll assume
they're up front. As well, the hovercyle scouts are still waiting for
the command to venture further towards the city, although that might
be dangerous and expose the company's position.

mightymartianca at gmail.com