[Taocow PBEM] [Oz] Book 3 - Chapter XVII

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Sat May 23 17:07:01 UTC 2015

> [Oz]
> Oz curses to himself in a language that isn't German, careful the words
> don't go out on the radio. He cues the guard channel back up. "Pull out
> and get back to the ship. We're not taking on a giant monster. I'll be 15
> seconds behind you." Oz continues to watch the fight and bombard the
> far side of the bridge with a curtain of grenades.
>
> He radios Alex and Vesper. "We're pulling out. This is too hot for soldiers
> to handle on our own. If you have any juice left I suggest you try to get
> back to the ship."
> [/Oz]

> [Alex]
> "With the magic storm the way it is, Vesper does not trust teleporting again. As
> such, we are going to try to climb down if we can," Alex radios back.

Jacek and a couple of his men offer covering fire as Oz heads back
towards the ship. When they round the top of the hill, they are once
again protected from weapons fire, giving them some respite. It is
good fortune that thus far the ship remains unmolested, and indeed,
whoever is attacking them can not or will not openly move up the
hillside.

Captain Neeson drops lines to help everyone aboard, and notes the
missing the adventurers. "What are your instructions, Sir Osmar?" she
asks. "The ley line storm is still a factor, so taking off could be
risky."
[/GM]

mightymartianca at gmail.com