[Taocow PBEM] [Ted] Book 3 - Chapter XVII

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Wed May 27 23:04:23 UTC 2015

>> [GM]
>> Ted here's a few stones shift and then appears a young boy
>> who looks no more than seven or eight years old. The boy
>> points to the creatures racing to seize Louissa.
>>
>> "They be breeders," the boy says. "They want that woman
>> for breeding. Mommy and daddy, they not be telling me what
>> that means, but I think it's very bad. They took mommy the
>> last time the big hole in the sky appeared, and I think the big
>> hole is going to appear again."

> The lizard man nods. "Can you get me into the breeder's lair?"
> he asks. "I have to rescue my friend."

The boy thinks for a moment. "There's tunnels underneath the whole
area. My grandfather said they once had trains and magic lectricity
running through them. I'm not supposed to know about them, but I do.
But you'd better hurry. That dim-gate's going to open soon, and that's
when they do the breeding. But I'm only going to help you if you help
my family get away from here."

mightymartianca at gmail.com