[Taocow PBEM] [Alex and Vesper] Book 3 - Chapter XVII

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Fri May 29 18:17:32 UTC 2015

[Alex]
"Look, maybe you wish to be victims but I will not be a victim of these
creatures," Alex responds, giving it a good kick. Sounds a bit angry. As
far as she is concerned, they might decide to have gone after her.

"I have a friend who was kidnapped by one of them and I plan to rescue
her," The red headed scout continues. "What can you tell me?"

"Doubt they are going to be too interested in you when we start to deal
with them," she states.
[Alex]