[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter XVII

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 16:46:53 UTC 2015

On Nov 30, 2015 6:57 AM, "Karl Prosek" <karl.prosek at gmail.com> wrote:

> Question- I've been imagining this as a ruined city with tall
> buildings. Is that not the case? If it is, how are the maligs
> targeting us from so far away?

OOC: A couple of square miles around the pyramid and compound have been
cleared of any ruins, clearly to make surprise attack impossible. The
rubble has been used to construct the wall of the compound, as well as the
very rough looking structures that pass as buildings in the compound.

Also a note to Ted who is hoisting the raped woman aboard, Oz is not
letting her board the ship.