[Taocow PBEM] [Vesper] Book 3 - Chapter XVII

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 19:28:17 UTC 2015

>> [GM]
>> Up above, Vesper can see the first glimpses of the rift that is to
>> come, a tiny circle of darkness surrounded by a shimmering blue corona
>> of ley line energy.
>>
>> That's when the ship finally contacts him. The signal is poor due to
>> nexus interference, but Vesper hears one of the crew saying "Vesper,
>> Ted, Alex, Louissa, does anybody read? What is your situation. We're
>> monitoring the nexus opening into a rift. Can you confirm?"
>> [/GM]

> [Vesper]
> Vesper sends his familiars the mental message well done.
> On Radio ~Confirmed Rift Opening.~
> Vesper tries to syphon some of the nexus energy to slow the rift.
> [/Vesper]

[GM]
There's no lack of PPE energy available. Vesper feels like a man who
has had too much ale. His fingers are tingling and itching like
they're holding lightning.
[/GM]

> [Vesper]
> Vesper will try to see how many Maligs are at the top of the tower and try and sight the
> one committing the sacrifices.
>
> If Vesper has the Close Rift spell he will use it.
> [/Vesper]

OOC: Vesper doesn't have Close Rift.

[GM]
It's hard to see from his vantage, but there could be ten Malig up
there, some in some sort of priestly robes, the other watching, and
whipping, the captives.

At that moment Oz, back on the ship, tries to get a hold of him.
[/GM]

--
Aaron Clausen
mightymartianca at gmail.com