[Taocow PBEM] [Oz] Book 3 - Chapter XVII

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Tue Aug 9 12:42:30 UTC 2016

[Alex]

A little disheveled from battle, Alex checks her gear to make sure
everything is alright. Alex is a moderately tall woman who when she
takes of her helmet shows red hair. The armor she is wearing a new
coalition style armor with a pony tail which many female coalition
soldiers sport with their armor.

She has a huge rifle, a JA-12 and a smaller rifle, a C-12 slung
together. There is also a sword on her side. At least with the advent of
energy weapons, she does not have to carry 80 or 90 pounds worth of gear
like early Twenty-First Century soldiers with all of the ammo they
sometimes had to carry in the field.

"I thank you for your assistance," she responds. Looking to the general,
"I though these guys were going to be potential allies but instead they
tried to  force  recruit us."

"Alex Hawk, Ranger and Scout," she adds.

[/Alex]

---