[Taocow PBEM] [Oz] Book 3 - Chapter XVII

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Sat Aug 20 09:06:06 UTC 2016

On 2016-08-19 00:49, Aaron Clausen wrote:

> [GM]
> The Battle Magus, Lenny, whistles. "You're as far away from home as I
> am! Not used to being this close to a Coalition scout without one of
> us about to be dead."
Alex can think of several ways to answer him however she finally just
answers, "I am just a scout. I have no interest in fighting those who
are not a threat."
[/Alex]
>> [Lady Veronique]
>> "Oh yes, and Alex some good news for you. You are to
>> be knighted, military rank of Major, and the title Lady Alex
>> Hawke of Bickenhall. There is a small estate attached to
>> this as well. The formal ceremony is on hold, but I'm sure
>> it will happen eventually."
>> [/Lady Veronique]
> [Louissa]
> Louissa, who had boarded with the New Strathclyde mutineers, runs
> forward and hugs Alex. "Wonderful!" she cries. "When I get back home,
> I'll make sure you and Vesper get a nice estate in New Poughkeepsie!"
> [/Louissa]
[Alex]
This however makes Alex looks absolutely confused, "Ah, Ah, What did I
do to deserve anything like that. I am not a cyber knight. Just a scout
and maybe a soldier."

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope of reward,
then we are a sorry lot indeed -
- Albert Einstein, German-born American Physicist

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at kitsunesden.xyz or kitsunefx at netzero.net
Homepage:  http://kitsunesden.xyz