[Taocow PBEM] [Oz] Book 3 - Chapter XVIII

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Sat Aug 27 02:35:30 UTC 2016

ooc: I am assuming that Alex is here although confused a little of who
is where.

[Alex]

Alex is still confused why any person wants to make her a noble. She
understand the term because there are a number of petty kingdoms in
North America. Still, there are much larger concerns.

The red headed scout just wants to cuddle a little and get a nap. While
she knows she has skill in battle, it is not something she enjoys. Life
is better just exploring.

Instead, she takes a deep breath, "I would ask if you would please radio
back to base and find out why Ms Louissa is under arrest. Even if it
takes a bounce, we should be within range."

A soldier must be loyal to those who she serves with. In battle, one
does not serve for the nation often but those around her. Does not like
the fact that Louissa is about to be arrested without any real reasons
given. Idly, she wonders if she will not be fleeing to the NGR in a few
days.

Telepathically, she sends to Vesper / Sorry/

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope of reward,
then we are a sorry lot indeed -
- Albert Einstein, German-born American Physicist

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at kitsunesden.xyz or kitsunefx at netzero.net
Homepage:  http://kitsunesden.xyz