[Taocow PBEM] [Alex, Vesper, Veronique and Ted] Book 3 - Chapter XVIII

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Tue Dec 13 07:51:18 UTC 2016

[Alex]

It is the truth, yet not the truth, but Alex responds /He is my lover
and I will let nothing harm him if I can./ At the same time, she will
press the millennium wand against Vesper

[/Alex]

ooc: Gives +1 to save vs Psionics

--
If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope of reward,
then we are a sorry lot indeed -

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at kitsunesden.xyz or kitsunefx at netzero.net
Homepage:  http://kitsunesden.xyz