[Taocow PBEM] [Alex, Vesper, Veronique and Ted] Book 3 - Chapter XVIII

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 21:08:08 UTC 2016

>>> [Alex]
>>> Alex is also a Telepath, does she know any way to help him break whatever is
>>> going on?
>>> [/Alex]

>> [GM]
>> Alex can quickly detect both Vesper's surface thoughts, and the orb's.
>> Vesper's immediate surface thought, other than pain, is took for some
>> sort of password or passcode. The orb's surface thoughts are "Who are
>> you and who else are you trying to involve?"
>>
>> That's when everyone notices Vesper's two familiars, the viper named
>> Illigan and the Splynn Lizard named Kodo, race towards the wreckage of
>> the machinery in the shipping container and start going over it
>> frantically.

> It is the truth, yet not the truth, but Alex responds /He is my lover and I
> will let nothing harm him if I can./ At the same time, she will press the
> millennium wand against Vesper

While Alex gets no response from the orb, she can feel its
intelligence's presence, and the phrase "Reactivate Unit 7442"
floating in her head. The Millennium Wand stops Vesper's screams, but
also breaks Vesper's psychic connection to the orb.

The orb itself stays hovering for a moment, and then darts off astern
and out of view.

mightymartianca at gmail.com