[Taocow PBEM] Rank Issues

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Thu Mar 17 13:15:38 UTC 2016

ooc: Just a though based on the conversation based on the colonel asking
officers to attend. I served in the military and when you are an
enlisted in a room of officers, you feel pretty uncomfortable. Of course
I was always in the same chain of command which effected things.

The message actually was meant as a private message unfortunately and
unfortuneately only learned after the fact that it posted to the list
when it was too late.

Email:     kitsune at kitsunesden.xyz or kitsunefx at netzero.net
Homepage:  http://kitsunesden.xyz