[Taocow PBEM] [Ted, Vesper and Alex] Book 3 - Chapter XVII

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Sun May 8 09:50:11 UTC 2016

[Alex]
On the other side of the portal,, she will radio to Ted and Vesper,
"There is a bit of heat here as well, be careful coming through."

Even though scrambled, she is hoping that there is enough communication
going on that her call goes unnoticed.

Also going to look for an area of cover so she might change into her
body armor for better protection.
[/Alex]

Email:     kitsune at kitsunesden.xyz or kitsunefx at netzero.net
Homepage:  http://kitsunesden.xyz