[Taocow PBEM] [Alex, Vesper, Veronique and Ted] Book 3 - Chapter XVIII

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Tue Oct 18 13:26:17 UTC 2016

[Alex]

"I think I can deal with this thing better than most," Alex state,
having trouble believing it herself. Draw her flaming sword in her right
and her rune dagger. She will begin approaching the energy ball. Trying
to distract it with the flaming sword, she will tray to make a surprise
strike with her dagger.

[/Alex]

On 10/17/2016 17:25, 'Peter Perkins' via Taocow Rifts PBEM wrote:
> [Vesper]
> "Ah hell."
> Vesper tries to figure out what the heck the thing is that is
> attacking Ted.
> Knowing Alex might need to fight Vesper looks around for anything that
> he might be able to interpose with the leak to slow it down.
> "Go ahead Alex, I will try and hold the water out."
> *Casts energy field to at least temporarily stop the water flow*
> [/Vesper]

---