[Taocow PBEM] [Alex, Vesper, Veronique and Ted] Book 3 - Chapter XVIII

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Sat Feb 4 06:26:32 UTC 2017

[Alex]

"Vesper, stay touching me," the scout whispers. "My wand should protect
both us us from any energy attacks and psychic attacks."

If there is a fire extinguisher nearby, with a lack of anything better
to do, Alex is going to grab it and try to spray down the creature.

[/Alex]

ooc: Fire extinguishers aboard ship tend to be either A/B/C powder
extinguishers or B/C CO2 extinguishers. Powder separate the oxygen from
the burning materials. They also damage exposed electrical as well
however. It will be unable to siphon electricity from the ship near it.
It also prevents the conduction of electricity which might disrupt it.
C02 extinguishers work also by separating the oxygen  from the burning
materials  They also have a cooling effect which might have some effect
on this creature.

There will not be water type extinguishers although there would be a
hose for the water main - Which actually would be my choice because high
pressure water might be pretty disruptive to it but the ship has no
power and therefore no water pressure.

The odds aboard a ship in engineering of one or several extinguishers is
extremely high. In addition, while they have a shelf life, they tend to
actually last far longer than what they are rated for.

--
If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope of reward,
then we are a sorry lot indeed -

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at kitsunesden.xyz or kitsunefx at netzero.net
Homepage:  http://kitsunesden.xyz