[Taocow PBEM] [Oz and Ted] Book 3 - Chapter XVIII

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 22:35:44 UTC 2017

>> [GM]
>> "Yes, the Crucible is quite capable of repelling such attacks," the
>> bot replies. "And defenses are now powered up."
>>
>> Then, after a moment, "It would appear that someone else has taken
>> control of the Crucible." A view of Oz's companions down in the hold
>> comes up, and he can see two warriors demanding that they turn over
>> control of the Crucible.
>>
>> "It would be futile to attack the Crucible," the bot says, "but
>> perhaps we could do something about those threatening your friends."
>> [/GM]

> [Oz]
> Oz nods. "Wipe them out. Throw everything we have in that room at the
> ones threatening my companions. And then help me figure out how to
> move the Crucible here."
> [/Oz]

[GM]
A video screen shows several energy weapons train on the invading
warriors, and let loose. Even from the engine room Oz can hear the
weapons fire. One of the warriors is literally blown to pieces, the
other manages to dive for cover, but looks seriously wounded, with one
arm hanging by a few sinews.

"I believe the warriors have been neutralized," the bot says, "but I
am unable to gain control of the Crucible. Some other entity down in
the hold has it."

mightymartianca at gmail.com