[Taocow PBEM] [Alex, Vesper, Veronique and Ted] Book 3 - Chapter XVIII

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Mon Jul 24 03:25:48 UTC 2017

[Alex]

"Ted, this is Alex, can you here me?" Alex asks. Continuing, she tells
him, "I think we can bring you back but wanted to warn you first."

[/Alex]

On 2017-07-19 22:28, Aaron Clausen wrote:
> [GM]
> "Please wait..." the voice replies.
>
> A few moments later, an image of Ted appears projected on to the
> nearest shipping container, in a cave of some sort with what looks
> like the crew lying on the floor writhing around. He's grabbing some
> sort of equipment, and then the view expands and the company can see
> two warriors like the ones who attacked them simply sitting on the
> floor.
>
> "Communications available," a voice from the orb says.

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope of reward,
then we are a sorry lot indeed -
- Albert Einstein, German-born American Physicist

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at kitsunesden.xyz or kitsunefx at netzero.net
Homepage:  http://kitsunesden.xyz