OCC: I don&#39;t know where I fall in the initiative since I assume my attack was a surprise attack. <br><br>[Koba]<br>With Bruth heading for the door, Koba realizes he can&#39;t be allowed to escape. Koba looks towards the opening in the door as Bruth&#39;s only means of escape. He quickly focuses his gaze on the opening and wills a translucent blue barrier covering the door designed to keep anyone else out and Bruth in (OCC: Telekinetic Force Field). As soon as that is in place, Koba rushes at Bruth with Neuromace in stop the mage in his tracks.<br>
[/Koba]<br><br><div class="gmail_quote">On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 3:53 PM, Aaron Clausen &lt;<a href="mailto:mightymartianca@gmail.com">mightymartianca@gmail.com</a>&gt; wrote:<br><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="border-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding-left: 1ex;">
<div class="Ih2E3d">&gt; &gt; &gt; [Carlos]<br>
&gt; &gt; &gt; Coolly he asks &quot;What do you want this ring for and what does it look<br>
&gt; &gt; &gt; like?&quot;<br>
&gt; &gt; &gt; [/Carlos]<br>
<br>
</div><div class="Ih2E3d">&gt; &gt; [GM]<br>
&gt; &gt; &quot;Ah yes,&quot; Bruth says, &quot;a man after my own heart. &nbsp;It is not unlike this ring,&quot;<br>
&gt; &gt; he says, lifting his hand to reveal the dull iron ring, &quot;save that it has a single<br>
&gt; &gt; pale blue gem set in it, and almost invisible runes set on the inside that<br>
&gt; &gt; spell out K-M-R-D-F-K-D-K-R.&quot;<br>
&gt; &gt;<br>
&gt; &gt; &quot;And now, make up your minds. &nbsp;I have run out of patience.&quot;<br>
&gt; &gt; [/GM]<br>
<br>
&gt; &gt; [Bongo]<br>
&gt; &gt; Bongo telepathically speaks to the rest of the company. &nbsp;*I think we&#39;re all<br>
&gt; &gt; thinking the same thing. &nbsp;We can&#39;t trust him. &nbsp;But he&#39;s right, we can&#39;t wait<br>
&gt; &gt; here any longer. &nbsp;All of you, nod once if you think we should take him out.*<br>
&gt; &gt; [/Bongo]<br>
<br>
&gt; &gt; [Osiris]<br>
&gt; &gt; Osiris nods once.<br>
&gt; &gt; [/Osiris]<br>
<br>
&gt; &gt; [Lady Frost]<br>
&gt; &gt; Lady Frost also nods once.<br>
&gt; &gt; [/Lady Frost]<br>
<br>
</div><div class="Ih2E3d">&gt; [Ted]<br>
&gt; Ted nods once too.<br>
&gt; [/Ted]<br>
<br>
</div><div class="Ih2E3d">&gt; [Koba]<br>
&gt; Koba nods once.<br>
&gt; [/Koba]<br>
<br>
</div><div class="Ih2E3d">&gt; [Sia]<br>
&gt; A moment of hesitation, then Sialillion nods once.<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; She readies herself mentally to cast her Energy Field spell as a form-<br>
&gt; fitting bubble around the group as soon as either side makes a move.<br>
&gt; [/Sia]<br>
<br>
</div><div class="Ih2E3d">&gt; [Talas]<br>
&gt; Talas nods once.<br>
&gt; [/Talas]<br>
<br>
</div><div class="Ih2E3d">&gt; [Carlos]<br>
&gt; Carlos says again, &quot;Assuming we can find this ring, what will you do<br>
&gt; with it?&quot;, ever making sure his head doesn&#39;t nod. He starts to lower his<br>
&gt; weapon.<br>
&gt; [/Carlos]<br>
<br>
</div>[GM]<br>
Bruth seems unaware of the nodding heads among his audience, focusing<br>
instead on Carlos.<br>
<br>
&quot;Oh, set myself up a bit better than this little kingdom on the edge of<br>
desolation can manage.&quot; he replies.<br>
[/GM]<br>
<div class="Ih2E3d"><br>
&gt; [Koba]<br>
&gt; Koba focuses on Bruth and projects a mental image into his head of<br>
&gt; his arms becoming heavy and unusable. When his attempt is complete,<br>
&gt; he screams &quot;Now!&quot;<br>
&gt; [/Koba]<br>
<br>
</div>[GM]<br>
Bruth&#39;s hands fall to his side. &nbsp;A look of consternation and then fear<br>
crosses his face. &nbsp;&quot;You&#39;ll die...&quot; he shouts. &nbsp;Heedless of everything<br>
else, he awkwardly goes to run back through the garage door to the<br>
outside.<br>
<br>
The two prisoners begin cackling.<br>
[/GM]<br>
<br>
OOC: The Irony Games dice server is down again, so I&#39;ve had to hand<br>
roll these. &nbsp;All bonuses have been taken into account. &nbsp;For those that<br>
tied, I just did a run-off roll to determine who came out first.<br>
<br>
[Initiative]<br>
Bongo - 20<br>
Bruth - 17<br>
Ted - 17<br>
Sia - 16<br>
Carlos - 14<br>
Osiris - 14<br>
Alex - 12<br>
Talas - 12<br>
Alister - 10<br>
Talas - 8<br>
Lady Frost - 5<br>
[/Initiative]<br>
<br>
[Bongo]<br>
Bongo jumps at Bruth in a clumsy leap attack which merely catches<br>
Bruth&#39;s shoulder, while Bongo himself lands unspectactularly on his<br>
rump.<br>
[/Bongo]<br>
<br>
[Bruth]<br>
Bruth shouts &quot;Exad el katra!&quot; &nbsp;His iron ring shines as bright as a<br>
sun, and a shadow appears above Bongo&#39;s head.<br>
[/Bruth]<br>
<br>
[Bongo]<br>
Bongo cries &quot;I&#39;m cold!&quot; as he tries to scramble away. &nbsp;In an instant<br>
Bongo&#39;s body fades and is gone.<br>
[/Bongo]<br>
<br>
OOC: Let the combat continue...<br>
<div class="Ih2E3d"><br>
--<br>
Aaron Clausen <a href="mailto:mightymartianca@gmail.com">mightymartianca@gmail.com</a><br>
</div><div><div></div><div class="Wj3C7c">_______________________________________________<br>
Taocowpbem mailing list<br>
<a href="mailto:Taocowpbem@zork.net">Taocowpbem@zork.net</a><br>
<a href="http://zork.net/mailman/listinfo/taocowpbem" target="_blank">http://zork.net/mailman/listinfo/taocowpbem</a><br>
</div></div></blockquote></div><br>