<div>[Koba]</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div>With the complete destruction of the mummy, Koba replaces the pistol back in the holster. He kicking the remains of the mummy&#39;s legs out of the way with his boot, Koba reached down to help Ted to his feet.</div>

<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div>As he looks down by the mummy, Koba notices the sparks that appear below him. &quot;Thats not what I would expect from inside a tomb.&quot; He tried to focus and see if he canse use his sences to determine what kind of power or device is below the floor.</div>

<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div>[/Koba]<br><br>&nbsp;</div>
<div><span class="gmail_quote">On 7/2/08, <b class="gmail_sendername">Aaron Clausen</b> &lt;<a href="mailto:mightymartianca@gmail.com">mightymartianca@gmail.com</a>&gt; wrote:</span>
<blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="PADDING-LEFT: 1ex; MARGIN: 0px 0px 0px 0.8ex; BORDER-LEFT: #ccc 1px solid">&gt;&gt;&gt; [Ted]<br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &quot;Get the sword and then get everyone out of here, Talas,&quot; the<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt; lizard man ordered. &quot;I have this under control.&quot;<br>&gt;&gt;&gt; [/Ted]<br><br>&gt;&gt; [GM]<br>&gt;&gt; Even as Ted speaks, the mummy tries to escape, pulling itself along<br>&gt;&gt; by its one free arm, literally pulling Lady Frost and Ted along<br>
&gt;&gt; with it. Talas&#39;s spell is making it unbearable for the mummy to be<br>&gt;&gt; anywhere near here.<br>&gt;&gt; [/GM]<br><br>&gt; [Ted]<br>&gt; Ted lets go other mummy and rolls over to where the sword lies on the<br>
&gt; ground. In one fluid motion, he leaps back at the undead creature<br>&gt; and drives the blade into its back with all the force he can muster.<br>&gt; [Strike: 23]<br>&gt; [/Ted]<br><br>[GM]<br>The blade passes into the mummy with incredible ease. It glows with the<br>
color of the bright midday sun for a moment, and a huge portion of the<br>mummy&#39;s torso seems to simply melt away.&nbsp;&nbsp;Still, there must be some<br>powerful spells binding this spirit to the undead shell it inhabits, for<br>
it keeps pulling Ted and Lady Frost along.<br>[/GM]<br><br>&gt; [Koba]<br>&gt; Shaken and stunned from the impact of his head against the stone<br>&gt; floor, Koba slowly gets up with an audible grunt. Hearing the<br>&gt; shouting and screaming, he turns around to find the melee of Ted<br>
&gt; Mummy and Lady Frost all tangled up together. Pulling out his pistol<br>&gt; he carefully aims and will try to fire only if there is a clear shot<br>&gt; at the mummy.<br>&gt; [/Koba]<br><br>[GM]<br>No shot seems to present itself, and now it&#39;s going to get even more<br>
complicated...<br>[/GM]<br><br>&gt; [Sia]<br>&gt; Advancing cautiously on the mummy with the cross still in her off<br>&gt; hand, Sialillion draws a silver knife with a 12 inch blade from the<br>&gt; sheath on her utility belt, its edge gleaming in the half light of<br>
&gt; the tomb. Assuming that Ted&#39;s attack doesn&#39;t end the creature,<br>&gt; Sialillion will try to cut the clawed hand clean off the undead&#39;s<br>&gt; arm, hoping that it will end its struggles. [Strike: 1]<br>
&gt; [/Sia]<br><br>[GM]<br>Sia&#39;s attempt to slice off the undead creature&#39;s arm is a terrible<br>failure.&nbsp;&nbsp;She misses completely and merely scratches the floor.<br>[/GM]<br><br>&gt; [Lady Frost]<br>&gt; Seeing as the creature had broken her icy pin, she hangs onto it as<br>
&gt; fiercely as she can. But it was weakening.<br>&gt;<br>&gt; &quot;No! Whatever you two are chanting, keep it up! Carlos, Osiris, you<br>&gt; guys get the sword out of here.&quot;<br>&gt;<br>&gt; She hadn&#39;t seen any weapons fire hit the thing, so those two were<br>
&gt; probably just waiting for a clear shot... which they wouldn&#39;t get as<br>&gt; long as she and Ted were clinging to this thing like Saran wrap.<br>&gt;<br>&gt; Pulling one arm back, she elbowed the creature in the head with all<br>
&gt; her strength. Sometimes you just had to do things the old fashioned<br>&gt; way... [Strike: Natural 20]<br>&gt; [/Lady Frost]<br><br>[GM]<br>With all her might, Lady Frost crushes the skull of the thing with her<br>elbow [Damage: 60MD].&nbsp;&nbsp;The creature&#39;s head is utterly obliterated.&nbsp;&nbsp;The<br>
rest of the mummy&#39;s body twitches for a few moments and then is still.<br><br>Below the slab of stone where the mummy had been laying, what appear to<br>be sparks can be seen flickering.<br>[/GM]<br><br>[Meanwhile, back on the boat...]<br>
<br>&gt;&gt;&gt; [Alister]<br>&gt;&gt;&gt; &quot;If we abandon the boat, we&#39;re moving on foot.&quot; Alister whispers.<br>&gt;&gt;&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;&quot;I hate walking. I say we make our stand.&quot;<br>&gt;&gt;&gt; [/Alister]<br>
<br>&gt;&gt; [GM]<br>&gt;&gt; The men look very nervous, glancing at Wallace&#39;s still smoking<br>&gt;&gt; body. &quot;We don&#39;t want no trouble, so if you get off the boat,<br>&gt;&gt; y&#39;know, we&#39;ll just act like none of this happened...&quot;<br>
&gt;&gt;<br>&gt;&gt; There are only four of them left, one still recovering from the<br>&gt;&gt; effects of the grenade.<br>&gt;&gt;<br>&gt;&gt; Louissa whispers. &quot;I agree with the techno-wizard. How hard can it<br>&gt;&gt; be to take out these guys?&quot;<br>
&gt;&gt; [/GM]<br><br>&gt; [Alex]<br>&gt; Alex continues bearing her rifle towards the men, &quot;I hope you guys<br>&gt; can swim.&quot;<br>&gt; [/Alex]<br><br>[GM]<br>In the face of Alex&#39;s staunch defense, the weary (and in many cases<br>
dizzy) men finally give up the ghost.&nbsp;&nbsp;They lay down their weapons<br>nervously.<br><br>One of the men, visibly shaking says &quot;Look, we just don&#39;t wanna go down<br>for mutiny.&nbsp;&nbsp;It&#39;ll mean our heads.&nbsp;&nbsp;Just let us off, and don&#39;t tell Lady<br>
Sialillion anything, and we&#39;ll just say we were attacked and barely<br>survived.&nbsp;&nbsp;It ain&#39;t even a lie, sorta.&quot;<br>[/GM]<br><br>--<br>Aaron Clausen <a href="mailto:mightymartianca@gmail.com">mightymartianca@gmail.com</a><br>
_______________________________________________<br>Taocowpbem mailing list<br><a href="mailto:Taocowpbem@zork.net">Taocowpbem@zork.net</a><br><a href="http://zork.net/mailman/listinfo/taocowpbem">http://zork.net/mailman/listinfo/taocowpbem</a><br>
</blockquote></div><br>