<div>[Koba]</div>
<div>With that, Koba goes to the table and examines the vibroknife. He hefts it and gives it a flip getting a feel for the balance. He checks the thumb switch&nbsp;and gets a satisfying hum as the blade moves at speeds not perceptiable to the eye. With a nod, he thumbs the switch back to off and tucks it in a leg sheath. </div>

<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div>Looking at the tubes and the table, Koba tries to reason how the machine worked although the exact function of the machine is still unclear. Looking around, he tries to determine if there are any simular tubes that could connect the two tables. If nothing is in sight, he will move over to the east table and attempt to remove the rods. Maybe the could fit into the tubes in the table if the tubes dont connect directly. Maybe our technowizard can help out with this device.</div>

<div>[/Koba]<br><br>&nbsp;</div>
<div><span class="gmail_quote">On 7/28/08, <b class="gmail_sendername">Alex Bayne</b> &lt;<a href="mailto:hayden.bayne@gmail.com">hayden.bayne@gmail.com</a>&gt; wrote:</span>
<blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="PADDING-LEFT: 1ex; MARGIN: 0px 0px 0px 0.8ex; BORDER-LEFT: #ccc 1px solid">(Before I post I want add a little thank you here to Aaron for posting<br>despite lack of time and illness.&nbsp;&nbsp; I appreciate the almost a year&#39;s<br>
worth now(!) of gaming you&#39;ve provided me and I hope you feel better<br>soon.)<br><br>&gt; [Osiris]<br>&gt; The old cyberknight sighs.&nbsp;&nbsp;&quot;Alas, but Bongo would have found this<br>&gt; place<br>&gt; most interesting.&quot;&nbsp;&nbsp;He hefts one of the daggers.&nbsp;&nbsp;&quot;The owner of<br>
&gt; these had a<br>&gt; very good eye for weapons, and judging by the lack of rifles or<br>&gt; pistols, was<br>&gt; more the martial sort.&quot;<br>&gt; [/Osiris]<br><br>[Sia]<br>Sialillion seems pleased with the bow and carries it with her.&nbsp;&nbsp;&quot;Well<br>
they&#39;re not magical, but they are, as a point of fact, exquisite.<br>And well-made weapons like these will do no one any good locked up in<br>a tomb.&nbsp;&nbsp;I say we divide them up amongst ourselves.&quot;&nbsp;&nbsp;It&#39;s clear which<br>
one she&#39;s picked out.<br>[/Sia]<br>_______________________________________________<br>Taocowpbem mailing list<br><a href="mailto:Taocowpbem@zork.net">Taocowpbem@zork.net</a><br><a href="http://zork.net/mailman/listinfo/taocowpbem">http://zork.net/mailman/listinfo/taocowpbem</a><br>
</blockquote></div><br>