<div>[Koba]</div>
<div> </div>
<div>The flapping sounds comming from the neerby room are quite unexpected. With others in the group clad in armor, Koba will back away from the two side doors and next to the others. &quot;I bet it won&#39;t like this.&quot; Koba states as he fires off a shot aimed at the eye of the door. </div>

<div> </div>
<div>[/Koba]<br><br></div>
<div class="gmail_quote">On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 1:24 PM, Aaron Clausen <span dir="ltr">&lt;<a href="mailto:mightymartianca@gmail.com">mightymartianca@gmail.com</a>&gt;</span> wrote:<br>
<blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="PADDING-LEFT: 1ex; MARGIN: 0px 0px 0px 0.8ex; BORDER-LEFT: #ccc 1px solid">[GM]<br>Lyle leads Koba, Carlos and Talas up towards the aft engine room.  The<br>going is very slow, basically climbing.  They pass their original<br>
quarters and Koba has a chance to grab his belongings.<br><br>They, like their compatriots below, pass several hatches and<br>corridors, but there is no sign of anyone.  It takes a good fifteen<br>minutes to reach the engine room.  The waterproof doors have been<br>
closed, and strangely sealed by a pink bulbous and very organic<br>looking material. A single very large but still human-looking eye sits<br>in the middle of the material.<br><br>Suddenly two hatches open up on either side of the four adventurers.<br>
Beyond are dark corridors, which Lyle knows lead to the aft storage<br>bays.  A strong breeze comes from both directions that smells vaguely<br>of rotting flesh.  From both corridors there are flapping sounds that<br>are getting louder...<br>
[/GM]<br><font color="#888888"><br>--<br>Aaron Clausen<br><a href="mailto:mightymartianca@gmail.com">mightymartianca@gmail.com</a><br>_______________________________________________<br>Taocowpbem mailing list<br><a href="mailto:Taocowpbem@zork.net">Taocowpbem@zork.net</a><br>
<a href="http://zork.net/mailman/listinfo/taocowpbem" target="_blank">http://zork.net/mailman/listinfo/taocowpbem</a><br></font></blockquote></div><br>