<div>[Koba]</div>
<div> </div>
<div>"Alright, Osiris keep and eye on the bridge. I'll see what I can do in the reactor." Koba manages to slip his way through the tight coridor following the sounds of Louissa's voice to the rear of the ship. When he gets into the room with the reactor he takes pause to take in the ammount of the damage. Even before steping down into the room, he gets the feeling that this is over his head. "Let me take a look, the mix of power from the reactor and what looks like signs of water may not be the best for you. I can work on the computer controls and power easy enough, but I think we will need a real mechanic to put the pieces back together. See if you can learn about who's ship this is and better yet, who they work for. Also see if the computer has biographies about the crew members in stasis. Lets just hope one of the ones still alive is the mechanic."</div>

<div> </div>
<div>Koba will make his way towards the reactor core and see if the power output is still reasonable. </div>
<div> </div>
<div>[/Koba]<br><br> </div>
<div><span class="gmail_quote">On 8/20/10, <b class="gmail_sendername">Aaron Clausen</b> <<a onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)" href="mailto:mightymartianca@gmail.com" target="_blank">mightymartianca@gmail.com</a>> wrote:</span> 
<blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="PADDING-LEFT: 1ex; MARGIN: 0px 0px 0px 0.8ex; BORDER-LEFT: #ccc 1px solid">> > [GM]<br>> > As Koba analyzes the controls, he notices several lights blinking on a<br>> > section of the board labelled "Self-Monitoring And Repair Routing<br>
> > Subsystem."  After a moment it cascades with activity over towards the<br>> > controls of the hibernation chambers.  A monitor lights up, and words in<br>> > both Dragonese and American fly by.<br>
> ><br>> > "Reroute of internal sensors complete... Spurious signals on Channels A,<br>> >  C and L are confirmed as intruders... Awaking crew... Awaking crew...<br>> > Awaking crew..."<br>
> > [/GM]<br><br>> [Koba]<br>> "We're not ready for this yet... Everyone, look out for the crew hibernation<br>> pods. The computer is trying to bring them back. I'm going to try to keep<br>> them in stasis for a little while longer, at least until we know who they<br>
> are and who's side they are on. If you find them be ready. Who knows how<br>> they will react to us being here, but I don't think it will be a warm<br>> welcome." Koba will attempt to override the automated wake up sequence. If he<br>
> can put them into hibernation again, he will try but turning off their<br>> support or risking killing or injuring the dorment crew is not an option.<br>> [/Koba]<br><br>[GM]<br>It takes Koba a considerable amount of doing, but he manages to put the<br>
"awake" sequence into suspend.  The process had not go so far underway<br>that it was unstoppable, though it was a near thing.<br>[/GM]<br><br>[Louissa]<br>It's then that Louissa pops her head in the bridge again.<br>
<br>"Um, Koba, when you've got a minute." she says.  "I think you need to take<br>a look at the engine room, or what's left of it."<br>[/Louissa]<br>--<br>Aaron Clausen<br><a onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)" href="mailto:mightymartianca@gmail.com" target="_blank">mightymartianca@gmail.com</a><br>
_______________________________________________<br>Taocowpbem mailing list<br><a onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)" href="mailto:Taocowpbem@zork.net" target="_blank">Taocowpbem@zork.net</a><br><a onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)" href="http://zork.net/mailman/listinfo/taocowpbem" target="_blank">http://zork.net/mailman/listinfo/taocowpbem</a><br>
</blockquote></div><br>