<table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0" ><tr><td valign="top" style="font: inherit;"><blockquote style="border-left: 2px solid rgb(16, 16, 255); margin-left: 5px; padding-left: 5px;"><div class="plainMail"><br><br>[GM]<br>The jet is now above the cloud ceiling and can only be distantly heard.<br>Moments later it appears again, and behind it is a very large hover<br>platform, several hundred feet across and roughly shaped like a distended<br>dragon.  At least three more jets are launching from it, and looking like<br>they're towards the company, with what looks like bombs, rather than<br>missiles, attached to their wings.<br>[/GM]<br><br>[Louissa]<br>"Holy fury beetle dung!" Louissa shouts.  "What the hell is that.  We need<br>to get to cover now!  To hell with demons and crazy elfs!"<br><br>She immediately radios the rest of the company.  "We've got a very<br>nasty air assault coming in.  If we don't find cover,
 our bad day is<br>going to get<br>worse."<br>[/Louissa]<br><br>[GM]<br>Meanwhile, the demon moans and tries to get up, and as it does, Arsandel<br>shows signs of consciousness.  "What... what are you fools doing?" he asks<br>weakly, the ring on his hand now glowing very bright.<br><br>A number of the soldiers are now pointing to the sky.  "Oi oi!  Bloody<br>Splugorth bombing run!" one of them shouts, and those still able to begin<br>dragging their fallen comrades towards the forest.<br>[/GM]<br><br></div><div class="plainMail"><br></div><div class="plainMail">[Lady Frost]</div><div class="plainMail"><br></div><div class="plainMail">"Oh that.    That would be the airship I just escaped from.  Getting the hell out of Dodge might be a good idea."</div><div class="plainMail"><br></div><div class="plainMail">She pointed and turned the area under the fleeing soldiers into an ice ramp, speeding up their escape into the forest
 considerably, albeit with a lot less control.</div><div class="plainMail"><br></div><div class="plainMail">"I'll distract the demony thing, you two round everyone up and boogie.  I'll catch up."</div><div class="plainMail"><br></div><div class="plainMail">She sprinted out from behind the cover and headed for the big red demon, hurling a spray of ice shards at it as it tried to get to it's feet.</div><div class="plainMail"><br></div><div class="plainMail">[/Lady Frost]</div></blockquote></td></tr></table>