<html><body><div style="color:; background-color:; font-family:times new roman, new york, times, serif;font-size:12pt"><div style="RIGHT: auto"><SPAN style="RIGHT: auto"></SPAN></div>
<DIV style="RIGHT: auto"><BR>
<DIV style="RIGHT: auto">----- Original Message -----<BR>From: Aaron Clausen <mightymartianca@gmail.com><BR>To: The Tao of Cow Rifts PBEM <taocowpbem@zork.net><BR>Cc: <BR>Sent: Friday, April 20, 2012 2:01 PM<BR>Subject: Re: [Taocow PBEM] [Vesper, Alex, Oz and Justin] Book 3 - Chapter VII - New Camelot<BR><BR>OOC:Sorry posted too soon before I was finished!<BR><BR>>> [Vesper]<BR>>> Vesper put up his rifle after scanning around and not finding more enemy.<BR>>> He went to check and make sure the barber was ok.<BR>>><BR>>> "Strange beasts, whatever they were."<BR>>> [/Vesper]<BR><BR>> [GM]<BR>> The barber is standing against a wall holding a broken broom handle.<BR>> When he sees Vesper coming, his eyes widen and he clearly does not<BR>> recognize Vesper.<BR>><BR>> "Come no closer, or I'll brain you!" he shouts.<BR>><BR>> Then he recognizes Vesper. "Oh, it's you Master! You did a damned
 fine<BR>> job there."<BR>> [/GM]<BR><BR>>> [Vesper]<BR>>> He then hears the new alarms go off.<BR>>><BR>>> "Again ?" He looked around to see what he could spot from his vantage point.<BR>>> [/Vesper]<BR><BR>> [GM]<BR>> All Vesper can see is the people out in the courtyard racing back<BR>> towards the palace.<BR>><BR>> A cry goes up over the loud speakers. "People of New Camelot, to your<BR>> arms! The foes is within the city! To your arms!"<BR>> [/GM]<BR><BR>[GM]<BR>The barber cries out to Vesper. "Oh master, you look a powerful sort!<BR>Maybe you can help down there."<BR>[/GM]<BR><BR>> [Vesper]<BR>> "Barber, why don't you remain with me. Atleast until this istuation is dealt with."<BR>><BR>> Vesper tries to ask any guards outside his room what is happening. He also<BR>> checks his radio for any chatter.<BR>> [/Vesper]<BR><BR>[GM]<BR>There's no guards to be found. The radio is
 full of chatter, however.<BR><BR>"Lizard man attacking king... some sort of force field... Aye, one of<BR>the visitors<BR>has brought him down... Going to try to capture him...<BR>[/GM]<BR><BR>> [Vesper]<BR>> Vesper nods, "Allright I will see what I can do down there." He grabs his<BR>> armor putting it on and outfitting himself before setting off down the stairs<BR>> to see how he can help.<BR>> [/Vesper]<BR><BR>[GM]<BR>Despite Vesper's warning, the barber stays close behind him, his curiosity,<BR>and perhaps his shame at his earlier cowardice, pushing him on.<BR><BR>They reach the court yard to find it completely empty, everyone inside<BR>the palace. It looks like things are under control, as they approach the<BR>palace.<BR><BR>From the steps runs a guard. "We saw you up in the window up there,<BR>shooting at them buggers! Your friends are inside, it looks like one of your<BR>companions was a spy an' tried to kill the king. Best come
 along!"<BR>[/GM]<BR></DIV>
<DIV style="RIGHT: auto">[Vesper]</DIV>
<DIV style="RIGHT: auto">"Lead on then, I shall follow." Vesper wondered about the comment of a spy.</DIV>
<DIV style="RIGHT: auto">That little girl that was not at all a little girl sprang to mind.</DIV>
<DIV style="RIGHT: auto">"Fill me in on all the details, what exactly happened I could only see so much </DIV>
<DIV style="RIGHT: auto">from my rooms."</DIV>
<DIV style="RIGHT: auto">[/Vesper]<VAR id=yui-ie-cursor></VAR></DIV>
<DIV style="RIGHT: auto"> </DIV>
<DIV style="RIGHT: auto">-- <BR>Aaron Clausen<BR><A href="mailto:mightymartianca@gmail.com" ymailto="mailto:mightymartianca@gmail.com">mightymartianca@gmail.com</A><BR>_______________________________________________<BR>Taocowpbem mailing list<BR><A href="mailto:Taocowpbem@zork.net" ymailto="mailto:Taocowpbem@zork.net">Taocowpbem@zork.net</A><BR><A href="http://zork.net/mailman/listinfo/taocowpbem" target=_blank>http://zork.net/mailman/listinfo/taocowpbem</A><BR></DIV></DIV></div></body></html>