<html><body><div style="color:#000; background-color:#fff; font-family:times new roman, new york, times, serif;font-size:10pt"><div><span>[Vesper]</span></div><div><span>"I thank you my good Sir, and it is true some creatures have truly strange weaknesses. If it is not destroyed in this battle I shall</span></div><div><span>bring it back to you."</span></div><div><br><span></span></div><div><span>Looking at Ted's weapons he will take them to Ted if he isnt here to gather them himself.</span></div><div><br><span></span></div><div><span>That done he heads down with the box holding the spear head searching for his companions.</span></div><div><br><span></span></div><div><span>[/Vesper]</span></div><div><br></div>  <div style="font-family: times new roman, new york, times, serif; font-size: 10pt;"> <div style="font-family: times new roman, new york, times, serif; font-size: 12pt;"> <div dir="ltr"> <font face="Arial" size="2"> <hr size="1">  <b><span
 style="font-weight:bold;">From:</span></b> Aaron Clausen <mightymartianca@gmail.com><br> <b><span style="font-weight: bold;">To:</span></b> The Tao of Cow Rifts PBEM <taocowpbem@zork.net> <br> <b><span style="font-weight: bold;">Sent:</span></b> Wednesday, July 25, 2012 1:49 PM<br> <b><span style="font-weight: bold;">Subject:</span></b> Re: [Taocow PBEM] [Alex and Justin] Book 3 - Chapter VIII - New Camelot<br> </font> </div> <br>
>>> [Ted]<br>>>> "It appears we have a problem. Set me free, get me my weapons and<br>>>> I will help you solve it," the lizard man states.<br>>>> [/Ted]<br><br>>>> [Oz]<br>>>> The German glanced at Sir Prrcyvel. "I would advise against that.<br>>>> Don't you have mages who can figure out if this is some sort of<br>>>> shapeshifter or if he is under some kind of compulsion? At the very<br>>>> least, whether he is telling the truth while you ask him questions?"<br>>>> [/Oz]<br><br>>> [Sir Prrcyvel]<br>>> "Lord Mrrlyn checked him out." Sir Prrcyvel replies. "There might be<br>>> other ways, but there's not time at the moment."<br>>><br>>> The knight turns to Ted. "But Osmar is quite right. I don't<br>>> particularly trust you, or rather the whole situation. Mrrlyn is...<br>>> powerful... but not all seeing. But I think we need
 your help here. If<br>>> you wish to gain my trust, and the trust of the King, you will come<br>>> with us into the sewers. There we shall find Lady Louissa, and who her<br>>> companion is. But if there is something you wish to tell us now,<br>>> please do so."<br>>> [/Sir Prrcyvel]<br><br>> [Ted]<br>> "I'll need my weapons and armor."<br>> [/Ted]<br><br>[Sir Prrcyvel]<br>Sir Prrcyvel shakes his head. "We shall give you the armor you arrived<br>in." he says simply. "Guard, go to Lord Mrrlyn's residence and request<br>the lizard man's belongings."<br>[/Sir Prrcyvel]<br><br>[GM]<br>The guard salutes and runs back into the palace.<br><br>A minute or so later one of the other guards returns with a large,<br>rotund man in a thick apron and welders helmet still perched atop his<br>head. The fat man is holding a very ancient-looking box. He takes it<br>up to Vesper and opens it. Inside, on a bed of aged and
 discolored<br>felt, is a plane spear point of a very black metal.<br><br>"This, sir," the man says, "may be the only black iron in the whole<br>kingdom. 'Twas found, oh, a hundred and fifty years ago by some brave<br>adventurer in the ruins of London. 'Neath the Tower itself, 'tis said.<br>But what good it will do you I do not know, for 'tis no sharper than<br>ordinary iron, though 'tis said that certain supernatural entities<br>react more strongly to it than other iron."<br><br>A minute or so after that the guard returns carrying a large sack. He<br>dumps it on the ground, revealing Ted's weapons; his Triax rifle and<br>some other belongings. No armor though.<br><br>"That devil's armor and sword," the guard says, "Mrrlyin is analyzing that."<br>[/GM]<br><br>OOC: If Vesper wants to ask more questions, he can insert them, but<br>moving along...<br><br>> [Vesper]<br>> After grabbing the black iron, Vesper heads down in to find the others.<br>>
 [/Vesper]<br><br>OOC: What will Ted and Oz do...?<br><br><br>-- <br>Aaron Clausen<br><a ymailto="mailto:mightymartianca@gmail.com" href="mailto:mightymartianca@gmail.com">mightymartianca@gmail.com</a><br>_______________________________________________<br>Taocowpbem mailing list<br><a ymailto="mailto:Taocowpbem@zork.net" href="mailto:Taocowpbem@zork.net">Taocowpbem@zork.net</a><br>http://zork.net/mailman/listinfo/taocowpbem<br><br><br> </div> </div>  </div></body></html>