<html><body><div style="color:#000; background-color:#fff; font-family:times new roman, new york, times, serif;font-size:10pt"><div><span>[Vesper]</span></div><div style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 16px; font-family: times new roman,new york,times,serif; background-color: transparent; font-style: normal;"><span>Vesper nods, "Right, I think we should follow the concealed trail. Someone spent some effort in not wanting to be followed along this way." He hands the cloth to Justin so his dogs can get the scent.</span></div><div style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 19.2px; font-family: times new roman,new york,times,serif; background-color: transparent; font-style: normal;"><span>[/Vesper]<br></span></div><div><span></span></div><div><br></div>  <div style="font-family: times new roman, new york, times, serif; font-size: 10pt;"> <div style="font-family: times new roman, new york, times, serif; font-size: 12pt;"> <div dir="ltr"> <font face="Arial"
 size="2"> <hr size="1">  <b><span style="font-weight:bold;">From:</span></b> Aaron Clausen <mightymartianca@gmail.com><br> <b><span style="font-weight: bold;">To:</span></b> Tao of Cow Rifts PBEM <taocowpbem@zork.net> <br> <b><span style="font-weight: bold;">Sent:</span></b> Tuesday, October 23, 2012 1:39 PM<br> <b><span style="font-weight: bold;">Subject:</span></b> [Taocow PBEM]  [Alex, Justin and Vesper] Book 3 - Chapter X - The Quest For Louissa<br> </font> </div> <br>
[GM]<br>As Oz, Sir Prrcyvel and their two groups walk away, Alex, Vesper and<br>Justin make their way eastward. After perhaps fifty feet the stream<br>flows into a small, deep pool. Here Alex finds more footprints, and<br>enough good ones to tell her that at least three or four different<br>people were here, in at least two different groups. A closer<br>examination by the edge of the pool reveals what appears to be foot<br>prints from bare feet, small, and possibly female.<br><br>While she's checking the ground for more prints, Vesper spies a torn<br>piece of cloth caught in some thorny bushes. When Vesper goes to check<br>it out, he finds a concealed trail with more boot prints.<br>[/GM]<br><br>[Justin]<br>Justin peeks over Vesper's shoulder. "Another trail!" he announces.<br>"Vesper's discovered another trail, right by this torn cloth."<br>[/Justin]<br><br>[GM]<br>The three adventurers now have a choice; continue along the main trail<br>that sticks to
 the stream, or follow this concealed trail. Alex sees a<br>few more boot prints along the main trail, but they do not seem that<br>recent; rains have come and gone since they were made. There are fresh<br>boot prints on the concealed trail.<br>[/GM]<br><br>-- <br>Aaron Clausen<br><a ymailto="mailto:mightymartianca@gmail.com" href="mailto:mightymartianca@gmail.com">mightymartianca@gmail.com</a><br>_______________________________________________<br>Taocowpbem mailing list<br><a ymailto="mailto:Taocowpbem@zork.net" href="mailto:Taocowpbem@zork.net">Taocowpbem@zork.net</a><br>http://zork.net/mailman/listinfo/taocowpbem<br><br><br> </div> </div>  </div></body></html>