<html><body><div style="color:#000; background-color:#fff; font-family:times new roman, new york, times, serif;font-size:12pt">[[Vesper]]<br>Vesper looks over the blind warrior woman seeing if she has any weapons or communication devices.<br>He also takes the time to inspect the barge and slaver. It's the first time he had been able to get so close<br>without being a potential slave or target of such a thing.<br>Vesper then wrote in the snow to OZ - Be Wary she may be a plant -<br>[[/Vesper]]<br><div><span><br></span></div><div><br></div>  <div style="font-family: times new roman, new york, times, serif; font-size: 12pt;"> <div style="font-family: times new roman, new york, times, serif; font-size: 12pt;"> <div dir="ltr"> <hr size="1">  <font face="Arial" size="2"> <b><span style="font-weight:bold;">From:</span></b> Karl Prosek <karl.prosek@gmail.com><br> <b><span style="font-weight: bold;">To:</span></b> The Tao of Cow Rifts PBEM
 <taocowpbem@zork.net> <br> <b><span style="font-weight: bold;">Sent:</span></b> Thursday, August 29, 2013 5:53 AM<br> <b><span style="font-weight: bold;">Subject:</span></b> Re: [Taocow PBEM] [Vesper, Oz and Miles] Book 3 - Chapter XIII - The Millennium Druids<br> </font> </div> <div class="y_msg_container"><br>[Blind Warrior Woman]<br>> The woman nods. "I... do no... how you say it... I do no problem for you and Tree people.."<br>><br>> She grimaces, clearly in considerable pain.<br>[/Blind Warrior Woman]<br><br>[Oz]<br>Oz nods and gets on the radio to his sergeant. "I need an APC at my<br>location, ASAP. Send a medic along."<br>[/Oz]<br><br>[GM]<br>> The soldiers nod, but look very edgy. "Aye, sir, we'll hold our fire, but these woman are damned dangerous." None of them lower their weapons.<br>[/GM]<br><br>[Oz]<br>Oz nods approvingly at the men's wariness.<br>[/Oz]<br><br>[GM]<br>> As they talk to the wounded Splugorth minion, the
 snow begins to fall again. The temperature seems to drop three or four degrees in a matter of a minute or two, and though it's still a number of hours until dusk, the clouds are becoming darker and beginning to drop. Only the light of the ley line nexus offers any illumination, far greater than the cloud-hidden sun.<br>[/GM]<br><br>[Oz]<br>"Transport's on the way. We'll get her and that other stuff loaded up<br>then back to shelter." Oz nods at the warrior woman. "Do you have a<br>name, miss? It will make things less confusing if we have something we<br>can call you. I'm Oz."<br>[/Oz]<br>_______________________________________________<br>Taocowpbem mailing list<br><a ymailto="mailto:Taocowpbem@zork.net" href="mailto:Taocowpbem@zork.net">Taocowpbem@zork.net</a><br><a href="http://zork.net/mailman/listinfo/taocowpbem" target="_blank">http://zork.net/mailman/listinfo/taocowpbem</a><br><br><br></div> </div> </div>  </div></body></html>