<html>
  <head>
    <meta content="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1"
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">[Alex]<br>
      Looking at Anne, Alex responds, "Not a true sniper but a
      markswoman myself. I have been working as the team's armorer as
      well. More of a ranger myself however. Pleased to make your
      acquaintance?" Her JA-12 is a pretty good sized rifle as well. <br>
      <br>
      Any strange reaction out of her dagger? <br>
      <br>
      The Coalition ranger can but shake her head. How can a good
      Coalition girl get involved with so much magic. She has heard of
      line ships and even seen pictures of them but has never
      encountered them. She has seen otehrs dress in as fantastic a
      clothing (ooc: I have a person who dresses in what is effectively
      a Napoleonic British Naval uniform)  <br>
      <br>
      "Hello captain, I do not understand why are going to see whales
      though," Alex responds (ooc: Don't think Wales has been used as a
      location in her presence before.)<br>
      [/Alex]<br>
      <br>
      On 12/13/2013 5:31, <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:difdi@comcast.net">difdi@comcast.net</a> wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote
      cite="mid:24845113.14802386.1386930681031.JavaMail.root@comcast.net"
      type="cite">
      <div style="font-family: Arial; font-size: 12pt; color: #000000">OOC:
        feeling a bit shoehorned here, as the GM went to the next scene
        without pausing...usually, in this sort of situation I just
        don't reply at all, since there's nothing for my character to
        interact with that hasn't already happened...but apparently the
        GM is waiting on me for a response, so...<br>
        <div
style="color:#000;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;text-decoration:none;font-family:Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;"
          data-mce-style="color: #000; font-weight: normal; font-style:
          normal; text-decoration: none; font-family:
          Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;"> <br>
        </div>
        <div
style="color:#000;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;text-decoration:none;font-family:Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;"
          data-mce-style="color: #000; font-weight: normal; font-style:
          normal; text-decoration: none; font-family:
          Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;">IC: The woman
          responds to Louissa "My use-name is Anne, and you're not
          getting the true one.  I'm with the New Tormuk Explorer Corps,
          armorer and sniper by skill specialty.  I appreciate your
          concern, but the day I can't survive in the monkey house is
          the day I hang up my sergeant hat."<br>
        </div>
        <div
style="color:#000;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;text-decoration:none;font-family:Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;"
          data-mce-style="color: #000; font-weight: normal; font-style:
          normal; text-decoration: none; font-family:
          Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;"> <br>
        </div>
        <div
style="color:#000;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;text-decoration:none;font-family:Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;"
          data-mce-style="color: #000; font-weight: normal; font-style:
          normal; text-decoration: none; font-family:
          Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;">She heads over
          to the table the mercenaries are at, shoves the loud one over
          to make room to sit, and starts field stripping her rifle for
          cleaning (it breaks down into three carbine-sized sections
          then each section comes apart further).  "Anybody got a
          cleaning rag?"<br>
        </div>
        <div
style="color:#000;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;text-decoration:none;font-family:Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;"
          data-mce-style="color: #000; font-weight: normal; font-style:
          normal; text-decoration: none; font-family:
          Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;"> <br>
        </div>
        <div
style="color:#000;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;text-decoration:none;font-family:Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;"
          data-mce-style="color: #000; font-weight: normal; font-style:
          normal; text-decoration: none; font-family:
          Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;">Semi-OOC: She
          pretty much responds in kind to the crowd; If one of the guys
          gropes, she gropes back ("adequate", "meh, too small, must
          ripen", etc), and so forth.<br>
        </div>
        <div
style="color:#000;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;text-decoration:none;font-family:Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;"
          data-mce-style="color: #000; font-weight: normal; font-style:
          normal; text-decoration: none; font-family:
          Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;"><br>
        </div>
        <div
style="color:#000;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;text-decoration:none;font-family:Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;"
          data-mce-style="color: #000; font-weight: normal; font-style:
          normal; text-decoration: none; font-family:
          Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;">OOC: If anyone
          checks her out with any kind of See Aura ability, she's about
          as strongly supernatural as that 'little girl' that the party
          is dragging around, she's NOT alive, lacks active magic and
          the ability to cast spells but has psionics, and has no other
          anomalies or sickness.  For those who can detect such things,
          she's not evil.<br>
        </div>
        <div
style="color:#000;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;text-decoration:none;font-family:Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;"
          data-mce-style="color: #000; font-weight: normal; font-style:
          normal; text-decoration: none; font-family:
          Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;"><br>
        </div>
        <div
style="color:#000;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;text-decoration:none;font-family:Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;"
          data-mce-style="color: #000; font-weight: normal; font-style:
          normal; text-decoration: none; font-family:
          Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;">[GM]<br>
          For once the night is undisturbed. The Tree has a calming
          effect that<br>
          seems to put everyone into a deep sleep. The only sounds are
          the<br>
          gentle creaking of the mighty tree. In these quarters, even as
          another<br>
          winter storm rages in the night, there is only warmth.
          Sometimes the<br>
          companions will almost awaken to the sound of some distant
          singing,<br>
          but the singing itself seems to plunge them back into sleep, a
          sleep<br>
          with gentle dreams of spring afternoons with gentle suns and
          babbling<br>
          brooks.<br>
          <div><br>
          </div>
          When they awaken in the morning, the winter sun is streaming
          through<br>
          the windows. Outside, many hundreds of feet below, new fallen
          snow has<br>
          covered the blasted battle plain, and the land looks at peace.
          Out in<br>
          the common area breakfast has already been served; hotcakes
          with a<br>
          honey syrup, toast with nut spreads, coffee, tea and a heart
          and<br>
          fortifying mead. The soldiers and mercenaries are gathering
          and<br>
          already digging in.<br>
          <div><br>
          </div>
          And then the elf woman Taelaen appears. "The Council has
          reconvened<br>
          this morning, and wishes you to attend." She turns to the
          strange<br>
          young woman. "You as well, friend."<br>
          <div><br>
          </div>
          Ted, Alex, Louissa, Vesper and Oz, along with Jacek the Borg,
          Oz,<br>
          along with the strange young woman, are lead back up the Tree
          to the<br>
          vast hall. There the council of druids sits. Off in the
          corner, the<br>
          ancient old druid with the strange glow to him is sleeping,
          looking<br>
          like hasn't moved all night. Finally there is the Blind
          Warrior Woman,<br>
          Ithdalkal, standing and looking grim, until Oz appears, at
          which point<br>
          she smiles broadly.<br>
          <div><br>
          </div>
          At a table sits another man in a bizarre outfit. He is wearing
          an<br>
          aviator's cap, has a fantastically large handlebar moustache.
          He is<br>
          dressed in black weather, and is wearing a watch the size of
          cell<br>
          phone, with all sorts of odd blinking lights and wires
          sticking out of<br>
          it.<br>
          <div><br>
          </div>
          The head of the council introduces the man. "This is Simon von<br>
          Schellburg, from the east of Europe, and captain of der<br>
          Teufelshörnchen, a technowizard airship heading to Wales. He
          has said<br>
          he is willing to take you to Wales, if you so wish."<br>
          [/GM]<br>
        </div>
      </div>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>