<html><body><div style="color:#000; background-color:#fff; font-family:HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif;font-size:12pt">[Vesper]<br>"I have no clue where the Captain or crew might be. Though with such a pervasive presence of Splugorth pawns in the city, escaping by air might be a bad idea."<br>[/Vesper]<br><div><span><br></span></div><div style="display: block;" class="yahoo_quoted"> <div style="font-family: HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;"> <div style="font-family: HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;"> <div dir="ltr"> <font face="Arial" size="2"> On Wednesday, April 9, 2014 5:44 AM, Karl Prosek <karl.prosek@gmail.com> wrote:<br> </font> </div>  <div class="y_msg_container">> OOC: As I said, this is a reasonably well stocked magic shop. There<br clear="none">> are spell books up to
 level eight for pretty much all the spells in<br clear="none">> the main Rifts book. If you like, I can randomly pick out spells and<br clear="none">> magical devices, or you can each pick a list of possible items and<br clear="none">> I'll say yay or nay to them. But pushing on...<br clear="none"><br clear="none">Random works for me. Magic isn't Oz's thing, so he would've been<br clear="none">pulling expensive looking stuff at random.<br clear="none"><br clear="none">[GM]<br clear="none">> The sergeant radios Oz again. "We're in the ship, Mr. Smythe and Lady<br clear="none">> Louissa are here, but we don't have a way of piloting this thing to<br clear="none">> you. Either you find the captain or some crew who can help, or I think<br clear="none">> we've got to abandon this ship and get out of town. Waiting for<br clear="none">> instructions sir."<br clear="none">><br clear="none">> At that moment there's a loud crash,
 probably coming from the shop<br clear="none">> next door. Boots can be heard outside the shop  door.<br clear="none">[/GM]<br clear="none"><br clear="none">[Oz]<br clear="none">Oz curses quietly in a language that is neither English nor German. He<br clear="none">responds over the radio. "Did anyone see the captain or crew during<br clear="none">their leave?" Oz cracks open the black faceplate to speak to Vesper<br clear="none">and Alex. "The men are on the ship but we've got no crew and no<br clear="none">captain. Do we know where the captain was planning on going in town?"<div class="yqt2735545140" id="yqtfd19690"><br clear="none">[/Oz]<br clear="none">_______________________________________________<br clear="none">Taocowpbem mailing list<br clear="none"><a shape="rect" ymailto="mailto:Taocowpbem@zork.net" href="mailto:Taocowpbem@zork.net">Taocowpbem@zork.net</a><br clear="none"><a shape="rect"
 href="http://zork.net/mailman/listinfo/taocowpbem" target="_blank">http://zork.net/mailman/listinfo/taocowpbem</a><br clear="none"></div><br><br></div>  </div> </div>  </div> </div></body></html>