[CrackMonkey] Where's the options diva?

Bob Bernstein bobbern at delphi.com
Sat Jul 1 16:30:00 PDT 2000

On Sat, Jul 01, 2000 at 11:51:49AM -0700, JC Jaros wrote:

> IBM just signed a major deal with Caldera.

Oh yeah, the laptop thing. I forgot. Shows you how closely I follow
everything. <sigh>

So far it's been a dog day summer for all Linux stocks.

> Maybe IBM is thinking that having an association with more than one Linux
> distro might confuse their customers <g>.

One is never to admit confusion on this list. They go after the very young,
the very old, and the lame, halt and confused. Damn carnivores, all of 'em.

(Actually, even this exchange is verging too closely to rational discourse;
we better nip it in the bud, huh?)