[CrackMonkey] [xtrakt@hotbot.com: [Pigdog] Allow me to elaborate for a moment (Was: Thanks everyone)]

Don Marti dmarti at zgp.org
Sun Jul 2 22:48:20 PDT 2000

begin  Morgan J quotation of Mon, Jul 03, 2000 at 05:18:36AM +0000:

> >begin  Paul J Collins quotation of Fri, Jun 30, 2000 at 08:49:52PM +0100:
> >
> >> I got that joke/pun straight away, as did the rest of you (I hope!).  Are we
> >> clever or is he stupid?
> >
> >Meta-stupidity is the highest form of cleverness.  And vice-versa.
>
> Huh?
>
> I don't get it....

You will. How to explain it to you...well you can't really _explain_
it but the strange thing is everyone else got it like _that_. But I'll
try. OK, first do the most breathtakingly clever thing you can think of,
like really, really...clever. Put it on the web and post the URL to this
list.

(everyone who knows the answer...ssssh...don't follow up until after he
does it.)

--
Don Marti                                No haiku patents
dmarti at zgp.org                           means I've no incentive to