[CrackMonkey] [mailman-owner@zork.net: CrackMonkey Subscribe Notification]

Bernard nutella at zork.net
Sat Jul 8 23:05:39 PDT 2000

08Jul2000 01:45PM (-0700) From [mr.bad at pigdog.org] mr.bad [Mr . Bad]

>     PJC> Actually "Aaron Lehman Bond Bails" appears after my company,
>     PJC> "AAA Finger-Snapper Repo, Inc."
>
> PFFT! "AAAAAAAAAAAAAA Mr. Bad's Cocaine Addiction Treatment Center"
> comes out before all of them.

But you have to leave it to me to be the one on top.  If you'll
move away from your ancient papyrus and alphabetophilic sorting
you'll find me listed under;
	\000

but actually that's my second listing as my first lies in the space
between the page title and that one.

....I'm having an awful lot of diificulty in trying to register the
domain names though.

	Bernard

From-the-D-to-the-Limit-through-the-space-to-the-.sig

Bernard P. Murray, PhD
nutella at zork.net (Department of Desserts and Toppings, San Francisco, USA)