[CrackMonkey] OT

Bob Bernstein bobbern at delphi.com
Sun Jul 9 11:04:16 PDT 2000

On Sun, Jul 09, 2000 at 10:47:16AM -0700, Monkey Master wrote:

> 	And here's the glossolalia program (formally werder.c) on
> zork.net:

> Oostutesna flerd cresniert upunu moastriose oduls?

[much gloss snipped]

> 	It generates one sentence per run, and I just used vim's gq
> mode to reformat that into a proper paragraph.

Komn ooneekuni kesai eathewu cliw fleadizoily.

I just used jed's 'shell window' to run werder and paste into this email.

(And before anyone starts any crap, no, that is NOT as cool as vi putting
the output of a command directly into the file being edited!)

--
Bob Bernstein
at                    obsd2.7 woohoo! and, it's canadian.