[CrackMonkey] [mailman-owner@zork.net: CrackMonkey Subscribe Notification]

Don Marti dmarti at zgp.org
Mon Jul 10 16:53:31 PDT 2000

begin  Seth David Schoen quotation of Mon, Jul 10, 2000 at 04:09:04PM -0700:

> That would create an interesting situation for telephone books.  "The
> name of your business must be a standard positive real."  "But my
> business is named with a fluxion!  I'm _way_ before all those other
> folks."

I hate to break it to you guys, but telephone books sort numbers by
their representation in words.  Aaron's still got you beat.

--
Don Marti                                No haiku patents
dmarti at zgp.org                           means I've no incentive to