[CrackMonkey] Free crap becomes free speech

Monkey Master monkeymaster at crackmonkey.org
Sun Jul 16 17:01:34 PDT 2000

begin  Aaron Lehmann quotation:
> http://www.zdnet.com/sp/stories/news/0,4538,2604174,00.html
>
> I think it's actually a step in the right direction. Maybe someone
> will write a patch to make it not suck, although I doubt that's
> possible. Tip: start by getting rid of the mandatory start menu,
> desktop, web browser, and widget set.

	Shit shit shit.

	Hell, the fact that staroffice was proprietary software was a
good enough excuse for me to not run it.  Now people will actually
expect me to open their 2 megabyte staroffice attachments.

Pigdog.Org      - The Online Handbook for Bad People of the Future
                You are not entitled to your opinions.