[CrackMonkey] quote of the day

Don Marti dmarti at zgp.org
Tue Jul 18 14:51:29 PDT 2000

begin  Monkey Master quotation of Tue, Jul 18, 2000 at 02:20:40PM -0700:

> 	A dark age is one that does not keep a historical record.  We
> refer to any period of time for which we have no information as a
> "dark age".

Does not keep one, or keeps one then requires its destruction?

What about an age with an absolute prohibition on circumvention of
access control mechanisms? If, in the future, that keeps works created
now from being copied to future media, we're in a Dark Age now. Optical
media don't last long enough for people who write the year 2000 with a
leading 0.

--
Don Marti                                No haiku patents
dmarti at zgp.org                           means I've no incentive to