[CrackMonkey] [enigma@totse.com: [Pigdog] Webzine 2000 - BE THERE!]

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Thu Jul 20 15:09:20 PDT 2000

----- Forwarded message from enigma <enigma at totse.com> -----

Webzine 2000 is THIS SATURDAY. Right now it's just me and Crackmonkey
as DEFINITE ATTENDIES. I've gotten a couple of "well, maybe, I might,
if there's nothing good on TV..." responses.

I hope people realize that this means that when Webzine 2000 people
think of Pigdog, THEY'LL BE THINKING OF ME AND CRACKMONKEY. WE will be
the ONLY PIGDOG CONTACT that these people ever have.

Am I making you nervous? Are you starting to sweat a little?

Years from now, you'll be mentioning to some web trendie that you work
on Pigdog, and that person's eyes will roll up a little, their
eyebrows will arch, and they'll start backing away from you and
looking for a good, defensible position to fall back to. Only then
will you realize that the person you're talking to went to WEBZINE
2000 and THE ONLY THING THEY KNOW ABOUT PIGDOG IS THAT CRACKMONKEY AND
I ARE INVOLVED WITH IT.

I bet by now the hairs all over your body are standing on end, and
you're beginning to think, "By GOD I'd better clear my calendar this
Saturday and show up at WEBZINE 2000 in my LAB COAT, because if ENIGMA
AND CRACKMONKEY are the only people there representing PIGDOG, who
knows what EVIL they will UNLEASH upon the participants?"

Anyone interested in attending, helping out, distributing Pigdog
schwag, wearing your labcoat and acting crazy SPEAK UP NOW. I'm taking
names.

It's on Saturday, July 22nd, in San Francisco, in the
afternoon-evening.

http://www.webzine2000.com/main_event.html

"The event will be held on July 22nd from 4pm until 2am at 2050 Bryant
Street in San Francisco, California. Admittance is $5 - 10 sliding
scale and people under the age of 18 will be admitted free of charge."

--
enigma at totse.com       enigma at nirvananet.org       enigma at pigdog.org
http://www.totse.com   http://www.nirvananet.org   http://www.pigdog.org

----- End forwarded message -----

Pigdog.Org      - The Online Handbook for Bad People of the Future
                You are not entitled to your opinions.