[CrackMonkey] Re: SANS FLASH For Outlook and Outlook Express Users; Please Fix This Before You Go Home Today

Dylan Northrup dylan at integratus.com
Sat Jul 22 17:52:07 PDT 2000

On Sat, 22 Jul 2000, Patrick wrote:

:=On Sat, 22 Jul 2000, Aaron Lehmann wrote:
:=
:=> Oops, I can't believe I accidentally CC'd this to SANS.
:=
:=This bodes well for Nick's (et al) arguements against Pine.

Never blame stupid software for the faults of stupid people.

--
Dylan Northrup <*> dylan at integratus.com <*> HA and FS geek <*>
"Forget about likes and dislikes. They are of no consequence. Just do what