[CrackMonkey] [Pigdog] Re: Camp Linux (Was: Article idea?)

Monkey Master monkeymaster at crackmonkey.org
Mon Jul 24 13:49:43 PDT 2000

begin  Kurt Weiske quotation:
> And you didn't take the lamer-admin tools off the system? I had the
> same problems with Red Hat systems at one of my gigs, at least until
> I took linuxconf off of the machines...:)

The Briar and the Rose

   I fell asleep down by the stream
   And there I had the strangest dream
   And down by Brennan's Glenn there grows
   A briar and a rose

   There's a tree in the forest
   But I don't know where
   I built a nest out of your hair
   And climbing up into the air
   A briar and a rose

   I don't know how long it has been
   But I was born in Brennan's Glenn
   And near the end of spring there grows
   A briar and a rose

   Picked the rose one early morn
   I pricked my finger on a thorn
   It had grown so high
   It's winding wove the briar around the rose

   I tried to tear them both apart
   I felt a bullet in my heart
   And all dressed up in springs and clothes
   The briar and the rose

   And when I'm buried in my grave
   Tell me so I will know
   Your tears will fall
   To make love grow
   The briar and the rose

(Tom Waits/William Burroughs)

Pigdog.Org      - The Online Handbook for Bad People of the Future
                You are not entitled to your opinions.