[CrackMonkey] [Pigdog] Re: Camp Linux (Was: Article idea?)

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Jul 24 16:14:44 PDT 2000

begin  Paul J Collins quotation:

> Those were the days.

Been there.  Except I think it was Red Hat 4.2 that I kept limping
along past reason.

> Woody is Debian 2.3, yes?

Potentially.  It hasn't been assigned a version number, yet, just the
"unstable" symlink.  potato (current "frozen" branch) is 2.2, though,
and slink (still the "stable" branch) is 2.1.

The above is a temporary situation, preparatory to potato/2.2 being
declared the new stable branch.  The "frozen" symlink then goes away.

--
Cheers,                              "Open your present...."
Rick Moen                            "No, you open your present...."