[CrackMonkey] How many mistakes can you find

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Jul 24 17:36:17 PDT 2000

begin  Steve M Bibayoff quotation:

> http://www.newsalert.com/bin/story?StoryId=CoxU_qbKbyti3mJG
> See if you can find all of the mistakes too!!!!!

> ...Linux creator Linus Torvalds distributed the software for free over
> the Internet back in 1994...

1991.

> ...jaws dropped all over the world.

Several hundred people downloaded the first kernel tarball.

> Always a great favorite with attendees and exhibitors alike....

IDG's technical program has sucked somewhat, after the first one.

> This is the fourth year in a row...

Isn't it the third year?

Steve, I must say, that wretched puff-piece was truly painful to read.
Some advance warning against cookie-tossing would have been appreciated.

--
Cheers,                              "Open your present...."
Rick Moen                            "No, you open your present...."