[CrackMonkey] Video Game Mix

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Jul 25 10:39:38 PDT 2000

begin  Emad El-Haraty quotation:
> On Mon, 24 Jul 2000, Rick Moen wrote:

>> Let me know if you find an mp3 player that can deal with them.
>
> xmms plays them just fine for me.
> mpg123 plays them just fine for me.
> gqmpeg plays them just fine for me.

Hmm.  The mpg123 version I had handy complained that all of them were an
invalid mp3 format.  (And no, I did _not_ do an ASCII-mode ftp get.)

I know of xmms, but don't have it on that system, because it's an X-based
nightmare.  And I'm not familiar with gqmpeg.

--
Cheers,                              "Open your present...."
Rick Moen                            "No, you open your present...."