[CrackMonkey] dammit

Don Marti dmarti at zgp.org
Fri Jul 28 09:05:34 PDT 2000

begin  George Moffitt quotation of Thu, Jul 27, 2000 at 10:52:54PM -0700:

> 	I hear they eat babies, too.  Just like the Irish.
>   How about you stop running around in circles, Don, and admit that
> there are shades of gray, and even a few colors out there.

What fucking color? I see one company, doing one thing. If they were
using proprietary software to create something else that's original and
useful, then fine. But they _just_ do software and a protocol, and they
don't even do that right.

Go send money to the legal defense fund for bootleg CD plants in China.

--
Don Marti                                No haiku patents
dmarti at zgp.org                           means I've no incentive to