[CrackMonkey] [mailman-owner@zork.net: CrackMonkey Subscribe Notification]

Joakim Ziegler joakim at helixcode.com
Mon Jul 31 02:05:25 PDT 2000

On Mon, Jul 31, 2000 at 01:37:45AM -0700, Deirdre Saoirse wrote:
> On Mon, 31 Jul 2000, Joakim Ziegler wrote:
>> Norwegian. We're the guys who *discovered* Canada.

> Yeah, but you eat lutefisk. Compared to that, the Labrador winds in
> mid-January are a walk in the park.

Actually, lutefisk is a clever ruse we use on tourists, and then secretly
laugh at you as you actually eat jelly-like fish substance. It's actually so
clever that we fooled some Norwegians into eating it and pretending they like
it as well, although these poor individuals are generally ridiculed.

--
Joakim Ziegler - Helix Code web monkey - joakim at helixcode.com - Radagast at IRC
      FIX sysop - free software coder - FIDEL & Conglomerate developer